Luycho Espresso Cup & Eagle Owl
- The Luycho Rounded Mirror Cup series is a product made from the principle that a normal picture is transformed according to the curvature of the cup, and then printed on the saucer, so when a rounded mirror cup is placed thereon, the normal picture is reflected. This principle is a distorted projection technique called anamorphosis, which has been applied since the 15th century, by artists like Leonardo da Vinci. Since then, this principle has often been introduced into a variety of products.
- Luycho's products aim to raise awareness about endangered or vulnerable animals. The mirrored cup transforms distorted drawing on the saucer into the vibrant image of the animals.
- It is wrapped in a thin metal material, porcelain cups also have excellent insulation. It is not easily peeled off when compared to exsisting plating products.
- As ceramics are made with high-temperature soil(higher than 1230°C) and unlike plastic or glass, the surface of the product could be partially uneven like stain of glaze, pin hole, tiny scratch and fine lump.
- *Caution Porcelain Product* Please handle this item carefully. Keep out of the reach of small children. Not for use in dishwasher or microwave. The use of a rough brush when washing can damage the surface of the product. (Wash it with a soft cloth if possible.) Water stain does not remain when water is completely removed after washing. We do not take responsibility for damage caused as a result of customer carelessness.
Cup: D64 x H54 (90ml/3oz)
Saucer: D130 x H20
** For Porcelain
- Please handle this item carefully.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Not for use in dishwasher or microwave.
** We do not take responsibility for damage caused as a result of customer carelessness.